Do you know someone who requires chronic care management?

Or are you in need of the same?

If yes, you’ve come to the right place. The chronic care management (CCM) program has been created for patients living with at least two chronic illnesses.

Such long-term diseases can include diabetes, arthritis, obstructive pulmonary disease, and cardiovascular diseases such as hypertension.

We take care of everything, from educating the patient to developing a personalized care plan. Hence, it’s time to leave all your worries with AdvantagePlusNurses!

Goal of Chronic care management

We understand that living with a chronic disease takes a toll on you – both mentally and physically. However, you must ask yourself, “Why should I have to live my life miserably despite the illness?”

Here at AdvantagePlusNurses, our goal is to simplify your life and make it less stressful than it already has been for you. By utilizing our chronic care management services, you can expect positive health outcomes and observe your life’s impact. For instance, our care plan will ensure reduced hospitalizations and fewer emergency visits, thereby improving your general health and well-being. Apart from that, we anticipate your health complications and timely address them or prevent them altogether!

Cost of chronic care management

Don’t worry, we have got you covered!

Medicare covers about 80% of chronic care management costs. Moreover, your secondary insurance can take care of the remaining 20%. By any chance, if you don’t have that, you will just be charged a minimal monthly co-pay.

How Does it Work?

Our nurse practitioners will first determine if you are eligible for the program, which includes identifying multiple chronic diseases.

If you qualify, our licensed healthcare provider will offer 20-60 minutes of monthly remote care. Besides, the chronic care coordinator will ensure personalized attention every month.

How does the coordinator do that? By establishing a smooth communication line between the healthcare provider and you!

Do you have any health goals? Let us be a part of your journey.

Our team will help you achieve all your fitness goals through consistent encouragement!

What to Expect?

Once you arrive at AdvantagePlusNurses at the scheduled time and day of your appointment, our practice care team will study your medical history.

The next step is identifying multiple chronic conditions that may last 12 months, at the least. After this process, an experienced nurse practitioner will explain everything about chronic care management to you during the subsequent visit.

Obtaining Consent

Even though it is no longer imperative to obtain a signed consent, you may be asked for the same at the discretion of the team attending you. It is just documentation stating whether you declined or accepted our CCM services after being informed about the same during the second appointment.

Personalized Care Plan

In the third step, our care manager or one of the team members will create a personalized care plan for you. Besides, the electronic health record (EHR) will be used to document the plan.
You will coordinate with the care manager through emails and phone calls as part of the non-face-to-face care management.

Why Us?

We are glad you asked!

At AdvantagePlusNurses, our registered nurses will form a comprehensive care plan for you, including lifestyle recommendations, preventive services, patient education, and prescriptions. Not just that. If at any time you encounter issues with setting up special appointments for chronic care management, our team will help. Equipped with your entire medical history, the AdvantagePlusNurses team will be an extension of your primary healthcare provider.

That means your primary physician will be able to modulate your care as per your recorded interaction with our nurses.